Saturday, February 25, 2012
A Quick Update!!!!!
Sorry Its been so long guys. I have been having an amazing time visiting with my family. My first time flying was not a bad experience at all. Its so nice to get home the same day and not a few days later. Everything has not went as planned though because sunday night the 19th My papaw got very sick and had to be taken to the emergency room and was admitted to the hospital. I stayed there with him during the days and He was released wednesday So now I am helping stay with him at home. He is feeling lots better and I truly appreciate all the prayers. My Mamaw has to go to Duke Hospital in North Carolina on monday the 27th and now that all this is happening Papaw is staying home So I will be staying with him. So as you can see things have been crazy but I wouldnt trade it for anything because sitting on the other end of a phone line is tough and I am so happy God knew all this in advanced and worked it out to where I was here :) We serve a awesome God and even in unhappy situations such as this I can see how He has worked things out for the better! Also while im giving a quick update I would like to tell everyone not to panic when you cant find me on facebook. I am deactivated for now. So much negativity and drama I just needed to seperate myself from it. If you wanna get in touch with me call or text and if you dont have my number shoot me a email stephaniehmalone@gmail.com and ill send it to you. Just wanted to give everyone a quick update Were doing great though and cant wait to get back to Montana and get back to work :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment