Hello all Just dropping in to say that Jeremy and I are doing well. Time has been passing so fast and its hard to believe we have been here for 14 weeks already! I wish I could say that we are adjusted to life here, but that would be a lie.....for me anyway. I still have bad days, but I am having a lot more good days so I know im getting past the worst of it. Continue to pray for us as we "adjust" to life here again. It has been no easy task, but God has blessed us hugely!!!!! We are thankful for everything He has provided and are excited to see what our future holds.
A few prayer request
- Please prayer for my friend Whitney. She took a bad fall and broke some bones and will be meeting with a surgeon soon.
- Pray for The fellowship Churchs outreach we will be having on October 31st.
- Continue to remember Jeremy and I with a few unspoken things.
- Pray for the lost!!!!
Thanks for reading I hope to wrote more soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment