Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Day 2014

                Do you ever have that moment where your like "Wow my hubby really gets me"! I did last night when I received this
 Scary movies and smell good stuff may not be your thing and your wondering where are the flowers and chocolate, but these are my favorite things and thats why I can say Jeremy really gets me!! :)
            

 If your single this Valentines Day do not be discouraged God has a plan for you. If you have your valentine spend sometime showing them what they mean to you everyday not just on Valentines Day.



Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well what a guy,,I sold my car yesterday, the ptcruiser, and traded in david blazzer for a real truck..Chevy Silverado ext cab, will be great for farmers market this year,,and we have a truck.....have a great day the God has given us

Stephanie said...

That is awesome Diane Congrats on the new truck!!!! You have a great day as well :)