Saturday, January 17, 2015

I wish I could

   I wish I could explain to you just how faithful our God is
 I wish I could explain to you how humbling it to know that all the way across the World He chose a child just for you.
  I wish I could show you that He keeps His promises , even when there are times that He feels like He isnt or doesnt
 I wish their was some way to explain all the joy He has brought to my life
  Some way to tell you how good He is to those who put their trust in Him
 How His plans will blow your wildest dreams out of the water and even though His ways arent our ways in the end you realize their so much better than what we had planned.
 A way to put it all together and make you comprehend the goodness of our King even when things are not easy its all for our good.
  I wish I could tell you all these things but I just can't, There arent enough words to express his goodness, faithfulness, or plans for us.

 I wish I could tell you, but I just can't

If there's anybody here who's found Him faithful
Anybody here who knows He's able
Say Amen
If there's anybody here who's seen His power
Anybody here brought through the fire
Say Amen
Anybody here found joy in the middle of sorrow
Just Say AMEN!

No comments: