Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Everyone is beautiful, regardless of color and special needs.

   Do you realize in a few months I could be a mother??!!! Ok so He wont be in my arms yet, but once we receive Matching Approval ( once were matched with a baby ( thats what were waiting on now)) I will officially be a mother. I cannot explain to you the weight that takes off my shoulders!!! I know it should put alot of weight on my shoulders, knowing I am responsible for a life for the rest of mine. Knowing that my little love is so far away and yet He is mine. However the weight it takes off me will be tremendous!! See I cried out for a child for 7 long years. I begged for a baby. I can remember times when no words would even come just sobs, but God heard Hannahs prayer even when her words would not come and I know He heard mine.
Hannah was speaking in her heart; only her lips moved, and her voice was not heard.  1 Samuel 1:13

I prayed that I would become pregnant, but it was not until my prayers changed that I got my answer. 

I stopped praying for a pregnancy about 2 years ago and put all my time and energy into praying for a family and just like that God answered.


You make your request but you do not get it, because your request has been wrongly made, desiring the thing only so that you may make use of it for your pleasure. james 4:3

I cannot even express how grateful I am for this gift. How overwhelmed I am that soon I will be able to say yes I am a mother. 
So many pieces I see  now fitting together.  I see how God has worked all things out for my good just like He promises to.
 And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.  Romans 8:28

I see his constant reminders that this is his plan and that He is still here seeing us through.  
Some times it comes in the simplest things like one day this week when I saw what this years special olympics tshirts looked like.  I had bought one weeks ago, I didnt really know why I just felt like I should but when I saw them I couldnt help but smile. I knew it was another reminder for me to hold onto His promises cause He would see us through.

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. 1 Philippians 1:6

Everyone is beautiful, regardless of color and special needs.




1 comment:

laura said...

OH BEAUTIFUL TSHIRT!! I WANT ONE