Hey guys I wanted to give you a quick update on Connor because I have been asked alot lately how he is doing. First let me say I am so grateful for all those who have asked and prayed throughout this season of sickness. To say it has been rough would be a understatement. For 4 months I watched Connor struggle. I pumped antibiotics into his tiny body like the doctors said to. We went through a scary hospitalization, had at least 20 dr appointments, went to two different specialist, and have done at least a million breathing treatments.
Most everyone knows on February 1st Connor had surgery to put tubes in his ears. It seemed the pneumonia, unknown virus, and respiratory infection were behind us. Surgery went perfect and it is unbelievable the difference we now see in Connor.
He laughs and plays and is wild 24/7. He drinks more than I have ever seen him drink. It seems that the season of sickness is behind us finally.
I am so glad this seems to be behind us and we can move forward with our healthy happy boy again.
For awhile there were no smiles, no babbles, no playing or laughing. He just wasn't Connor anymore and it was so so scary. He was lethargic and it seemed to be a new symptom daily. He was so so sick for so so long. At one point his fever was 104 and I was so so afraid.
Today I see my sweet Connor back and if its even possible its a much happier and more joyful boy than I have ever seen. No fever, No pain, and He can finally hear clearly. My prayers for all this to pass have been answered!!
I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for praying, texting, calling, and just listening. You all have been amazing and we are so grateful for the incredible support system we have.
From the doctors and staff at Covenant Pediatrics, to Sweetwater ER, to Childrens Hospital, to Dr Belmont ( ENT), to Dr Kureshi (pulmonologist) to all those who prayed. To all those who checked on us. You will never know how much you helped us through the toughest, most heartbreaking time of our life. Your care for Connor and prayers are the reason I have my smiley happy wild child sleeping snugly in his bed tonight.
Most importantly I am eternally grateful to God who never leaves us and who carried me through these incredibly bad 4 months.
For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in. Matthew 25:35
Most everyone knows on February 1st Connor had surgery to put tubes in his ears. It seemed the pneumonia, unknown virus, and respiratory infection were behind us. Surgery went perfect and it is unbelievable the difference we now see in Connor.
He laughs and plays and is wild 24/7. He drinks more than I have ever seen him drink. It seems that the season of sickness is behind us finally.
I am so glad this seems to be behind us and we can move forward with our healthy happy boy again.
For awhile there were no smiles, no babbles, no playing or laughing. He just wasn't Connor anymore and it was so so scary. He was lethargic and it seemed to be a new symptom daily. He was so so sick for so so long. At one point his fever was 104 and I was so so afraid.
Today I see my sweet Connor back and if its even possible its a much happier and more joyful boy than I have ever seen. No fever, No pain, and He can finally hear clearly. My prayers for all this to pass have been answered!!
I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for praying, texting, calling, and just listening. You all have been amazing and we are so grateful for the incredible support system we have.
From the doctors and staff at Covenant Pediatrics, to Sweetwater ER, to Childrens Hospital, to Dr Belmont ( ENT), to Dr Kureshi (pulmonologist) to all those who prayed. To all those who checked on us. You will never know how much you helped us through the toughest, most heartbreaking time of our life. Your care for Connor and prayers are the reason I have my smiley happy wild child sleeping snugly in his bed tonight.
Most importantly I am eternally grateful to God who never leaves us and who carried me through these incredibly bad 4 months.
For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in. Matthew 25:35





No comments:
Post a Comment