I thought of you today as I always do.
Theres something about his birthday,
That always makes me think of you.
I wonder if you thought of him
and wondered how He spent the day.
My prayer is that you know that your baby boy is ok.
We celebrated big time as we do each year on this day.
And im happy to inform you that your boy is more than just ok.
Your precious little bundle is such a big boy now.
And its a understatement to say he makes his daddy and I so proud.
Your selfless decision is on my mind alot.
Because with one choice you made, you have overjoyed my heart.
See we tried for 7 long years to start a family of our own
But turns out that wasnt Gods plan
cause he knew your little boy was gonna need a home.
Nothing is a surprise to God
He knew it from the start, even when He was growing in your belly
God knew he'd steal my heart.
And so He guided you to make a choice so hard.
And because of your decision you gave joy back to my heart.
That family we wanted is now a reality.
And so today we celebrated with five candles on the cake.
And my prayer is that you, are doing ok today.
I hope God fills you with peace
and reassures your heart.
Your little boy is treasured and he overwhelms my heart.
Because of your decision you made my dreams come true.
And dont think your forgotten.
Cause I think of you alot.
That little boy I love so much
Your the reason he overwhelms my heart.
You gave him life
Ill always know that is true
And because you put him first
You made my dreams come true.

No comments:
Post a Comment