Hey guys! Sorry I've been horrible about blogging lately. I've been in a weird place, but i'm doing better! I'll admit when Papaw passed I was in a dark place. A place where my grief threatened to take over my life. I was so so sad. So broken and empty. I could feel depression and anxiety sneaking in. A lot of the problem was being alone alot. I was off work for Christmas break and spending alot of time alone ( at night when I was staying up until 1 and 2am most nights). Anyway going back to work and staying busy was so good for me. I quickly got back into a routine and life kept going. I know its what Papaw would have wanted. For us to keep living, but its certainly not easy as a matter of fact its a choice I have to choose each and everyday. Of course my little love helps me so so much, he deserves a happy mama and keeping that in mind helps me too.
Speaking of which we celebrated Connor being home THREE YEARS!
I dont know how thats even possible. It seems like yesterday I was walking into the orphanage and scooping him up into my arms for the first time. He has grown so so much and changed so much since that day. We have come along way the both of us.
As always we celebrated with my favorite tradition of Connor wearing his homecoming clothes. Heres a look back at all his Gotcha day pictures.
As much as it seems like we brought this boy home yesterday, it also feels like I have known this boy forever. Like he has always been ours. Time passes so quickly. I am so grateful and blessed to have this boy in my life.
Not much else to update on. Life is busy and I am keeping my head held high and focusing on all the goodness God is pouring out for us. Theres always always something to be thankful for just some days we have to look a little harder.
Speaking of which we celebrated Connor being home THREE YEARS!
I dont know how thats even possible. It seems like yesterday I was walking into the orphanage and scooping him up into my arms for the first time. He has grown so so much and changed so much since that day. We have come along way the both of us.
As always we celebrated with my favorite tradition of Connor wearing his homecoming clothes. Heres a look back at all his Gotcha day pictures.
As much as it seems like we brought this boy home yesterday, it also feels like I have known this boy forever. Like he has always been ours. Time passes so quickly. I am so grateful and blessed to have this boy in my life.
Not much else to update on. Life is busy and I am keeping my head held high and focusing on all the goodness God is pouring out for us. Theres always always something to be thankful for just some days we have to look a little harder.





No comments:
Post a Comment