In a World with so much uncertainty one things for sure....I LOVE this boy!
I could get lost in the chaos. I could feel the weight of hopelessness as life seems to spiral all around me. I have no idea when school will go back. Peoples jobs are shutting down. Restaurants are closed, or carry out only. Churches are closed, well online services only, while I understand this is necessary, this breaks me. At a time when we need Him more than ever we are forced to close. Stores are in utter chaos, hording has become a real problem. People are scared, and we dont become the best version of ourselves when we are fear driven. In the mist of it seeming like the world is crumbling around me I'm reminding myself daily to focus on what matters. Clinging to our sovereign God, and holding tight to my family.Oh to have that pure joy in such times of darkness. To not grasp the seriousness around me. The world may never understand what I do, but oh how I wanna be more like you.
I could never adequately tell you how I love this boy. How He makes me slow down, and enjoy every moment more. How in the mist of darkness, his light reminds me there's still joy.
Lets all try our best to remain focused on what matters. To keep our eyes on God, and love people. To help those in need, and pray without ceasing.
May we not forget that Gods got this!





No comments:
Post a Comment