Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Tuesday Night Bible Study and Wednesdays Beyond Borders
On Tuesday nights at Canyon Baptist We have bible study. We eat at 6 then have a message from 7-8. I know what some of you are thinking ugh another day at church good grief but I dont feel that way at all. Wednesday Nights We go to Canyon Elementary School (which is no longer being used as a school) to have our service for the kids. We are 3 different churches of 3 different denominations who come together for one purpose THE CHILDREN. We call it Beyond Borders. We have a worship band that play some songs and then the kids head to there classes after class We eat. Since wednesdays are for the kids tuesdays are for the adults. I help Joy with the food for both services. Jeremy and I feel very at home at Canyon Baptist. I know God truly wants us here, and We will not leave until God tells us too. If we were to leave now I can not even begin to tell you how sad I would be or how much I would miss Canyon Baptist and the people who make up this church. Crazy as it may seem I love them already. We have some great friends here. Dont get me wrong we have Great friends at home that We miss very much and We miss Oak Grove Baptist too. But We feel at home here too a place we had never ever been and yet We packed up and moved here Why?? Because God said to and thats good enough for me. Not long ago I would have done anything to have a child of my own but it wasnt Gods plan because God had much bigger plans for us. Which were coming to Montana I didnt understand then but now I do see in a way I have kids lots of them They come in by the bus loads on Wednesday nights at Canyon Elementary. Always rememeber Gods ways always end up being better than what we had planned :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment