Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath house in town but country setting. Two reliable cars. I stayed home and took care of the house and our animals (which were like our kids) while Jeremy worked. I never missed my favorite shows. We went to the movies and out with friends alot. On saturdays Jeremy always had to work so I would always hang with my Mom (who is my best friend) we would go to Crackel Barrel and eat and then head to my mamaws. You never knew who would be there. We'd visit for hours we were always surrounded by family and We laughed till we cried. Saturday night I'd meet Jeremy at our church to practice with the praise team for the next days services. We always practiced hard but had fun too and before it was over with we normally had some new inside jokes and lots of memories.
Everythings different now. Why you might ask?? Because one day God said go and although we were afraid We said ok. There were days We wanted to change our minds. There were times I cried my eyes out. And as I gave each animal to new homes as I handed each one of what I considered my babies to complete strangers I thought my heart would stop beating. As I packed up the last few boxes of stuff from my house A house I thought id spend forever in. A house I had already picked a room out to be a nursery in when the time came and having to finally realize and deal with the fact that it will more than likely never be my Childs home. Sitting in church our last Sunday I thought Id never make it thru but somehow I did. Telling my parents and family bye I knew id never make it without having a breakdown but I did. As I took one last walk through a completely empty house I thought id collapse against a wall and sob but I didnt
Why you might ask? Because someone was holding my hand As I clutched Jeremys hand till my knuckles turned white someone was holding both of us. See God never leaves us. He's always there. When I handed each stranger my pet he was patting me on the back. When I was packing up my house he was talking to me to keep my mind off things. When I said Goodbye and hugged each family member He was in each hug too. And as I was saddened because my child wouldnt have the nursery I had in mind for it He reminded me its not about the childs room or even the house its the life you give that child in the house.
Yes life as We knew it is over but our hope is that because we touched someones life here in Hungry Horse, Montana someone else can say Life as they knew it is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment