Sunday, September 25, 2011
I dont know what happen guys but all my pictures turned into explamation marks :/ I have fixed a few but some I havent got to yet and some of the older post i dont even have the pictures anymore :( ill take off asap I do good to find time to keep this updated and then my pictures mess up. Oh well Jeremy thinks blogging is silly I told him it helps me vent I mean this way i can get everything off my chest to all my friends at once and not have to tell the story over and over :) He still thinks its silly. I still LOVE it :) Not a lot going on here The stage is built more pictures to come It looks really great Hopefully Carpet soon and the sound room. Please continue to pray for us here at Canyon Baptist We are so happy to have more room and a better looking place to worship but what we really want is for it to be full. We want to grow so we can reach more lost people. Please pray for unity and strength to love one another despite our differences. This should be a prayer we pray for all churches. God made us all unique and gave us all our own gifts Lets pray that God will help us recognize our gifts and use them for his glory. If we work alone we may make a small difference But if we can only learn to work together think of the big difference we can make.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment