Sunday
- Sunday Morning- Our group(which consist of Jeremy playing guitar, Me singing, A guy from here named Wolf playing guitar, and his son Jacob playing bass) We do 3 songs and invitation. I teach sunday school for k-4th.
-Sunday night (while the weathers warm) we have our service at Lion Lake so we take all our stuff and meet there We build a fire and after service have smores :) We do 4 songs at the lake.
Monday
-We try to let monday be our off day sometimes that works out and sometimes it doesnt
Tuesday
-The 2nd and 4th tuesday of every month We work at the local food bank from 7am-12pm
- Tuesday night at 6 we have bible study We eat at 6 then the bible study starts at 7. I help prepare whatever meal we decide to have that night, and clean up afterwards.
Wednesday
-Wednesday nights We have Beyond Borders at Canyon Elementary School I help prepare the meal here at the church for that and then transport it to the school. I also help Joy with the 1st grade and under class.
Thursday
-We go get Wolf and Jacob and come to the church and practice for Sunday morning and night service.
Friday
-We go get Wolf and Jacob again and come to the church and practice for Sunday morning and night service.
Saturday
-saturday is a normally running around like crazy people day I make sure i have everything together for my sunday school class (I normally study thru the week)
- We make sure we have the lyric for all our songs for our projector screen We make sure all the song books are put out. and just last minute things like that for sunday
Through the week I try to make time to keep in touch with family but it can be difficult ecspecially with the 2 hour time difference. We are doing great and loving our new life here.
We do make time for some silly things!!
No comments:
Post a Comment