Monday, October 17, 2011

A Challenge


 Just today I learned October 15th is Baby Loss Awareness Day. I have never lost a child but I have friends who have and I think this is Awesome. They do different things each year to honor and remember the babies. This year this is what they did  

October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day across the world. We would like to invite you to take part in the global 'Wave of Light'. Simply light a candle at 7pm and leave it burning for at least 1 hour to join us in remembering all babies that have died during pregnancy, at, during or after birth.
This can be done individually or in a group, at home or in a communal space. Wherever you do this, you will be joining a global wave of light in memory of all the babies who lit up our lives for such a short time.   






 I challenge each of you to pray for those who have lost a baby whether recently or years ago and next October check out this website and if its lighting a candle again for 1 hour I challenge you to participate and take that time to pray for the families.
http://www.babyloss-awareness.org

No comments: