Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Sunday School Class

When we got here Joy asked me while she was gone (on vacation)  to teach her sunday school class. When Joy came back she asked me if I would like to keep teaching it. I said ok but to be honest I was not the least bit excited. Now after 3 months Im not sure I'd give it back. Those kids have helped me so much. Whether its seeing them learn stories that they couldnt tell me when I first started or just if im having a bad morning making me laugh. It feels good to know that you are planting seeds that will hopefully change their lives one day. I have learned each childs personality in such a short time, and I love each of them. Who knew stories I have known my whole life and simply little activities Would change my life. I pray that  the simply  things I plan each week are making a difference in those 6 little lives.

No comments: