Were Back!!!! Getting to go home and see family was awesome, and We are so thankful that We got to. We are also very happy because going home truly showed us that We are exactly where we need to be (in Montana). I love the work We do and it is rewarding although most of the time it feels like it takes way more than it gives. If just one person is saved by us coming to Montana that makes it all worth it. Some people get so caught up in numbers that they can make themselves crazy over them and all they see is numbers. I must say at times i'm guilty of this too, but God said where two or more are gathered He'll be there too.
We had the privledge to speak at four churches while we were home. We are so thankful for there willingness to listen to our story and how they can help if they feel led. Although We love what We do and get a since of fullfillment by being the worship leaders at Canyon Baptist Church. It was wonderful to be able to sit back at each church and just praise God while someone else did all the work. haha But really we truly enjoyed getting to have a break and worship God Who is SO worthy of our praise.
Sunday morning Lee spoke about The virtuous women. It really hit home for me especially when he read the verse about Her being delightful. I dont know about everyone else but my attitude most days is far from delightful. I dont feel that i'm a terrible person or a awful wife. But I could definitely improve, and thats what I want. I just wanna be better A better worker, a better friend, a better wife, a better daughter, a better christian, and a all around better woman. I wanna strife to have a delightful attitude. As Christians I hope we all have some of these same goals. It wont be easy but as you go throughout your week try to remember to have a delightful attitude. Even when you have a rude customer, or your husband tracks mud through the living room Just smile and say thank you Lord for my job that provides for my family and Thank you Lord that I dont have to be lonely because you have blessed me with a husband. We sometimes get so caught up in our day to day things that We forget how truly blessed we are. So next time you pray instead of asking God for things First Thank him for all he's already given you. I am very guilty of this as well. One thing I feel like alot of people wanna do is put Jeremy and I up on a pedastle. Yes We followed God without ever being to Montana or knowing how We would buy groceries But this is what God asked us to do and We do not need to be praised for that. We should all do what God ask of us. This has been on my heart lately So I just wanna get it out there. We are not higher up than anyone We are STILL sinners SAVED by grace!!! God deserves ALL the praise.
I also wanna thank everyone who reads my blogs. I know there sometimes few and far between and other times it seems like theres a new one everyday but As christians We all have a story and We need to share it. So I urge everyone you dont have to be a good speaker or a good writer Just if you feel led to ever say anything or do anything for God Dont let any of these silly obstacles stand in your way. God will bless you for doing what He ask of you. No matter how big or small it may seem.
No comments:
Post a Comment