Tuesday, March 13, 2012
A good meaningful Name
Well I have always said something thats very important especially when your working in ministry is consistancy. Of course im the worlds worst! When I first decided I wanted to start a blog It was all for fun. Partly because my mom doesnt have a facebook and its a way for her to get to read and keep up with our ministry (not like I dont tell her every last detail on the phone but anyway) So I didnt put much thought at all into the name. I actually have even changed it a couple times throughout my blogging days. But over the last few months I have felt lead to blog for Gods purpose and His Glory. I wanna tell our story and my hope and prayer is that my story will touch someone along the way. So one thing I decided I had to do was keep it simple No more over the top backgrounds and layouts I Even had some music on it at one time. You will notice its gone now. Then I knew my last thing was to be consistant I needed a good meaningful name to come and never leave again no more changing. Wow thats hard I thought and thought and got no where and finally just tonight I said God please show me what name you want me to pick for my blog. Gods timing is funny sometimes!! I had just laid back in a hot bubble bath When I literally said out loud His Purpose, His Glory. And there we have it. I want to live my life for His purpose and His glory and I want my blog to be a light to a lost and dying world. Somedays I feel silly for thinking I would ever reach anyone this way, but if God says to write I write and who can argue with the King of Kings. I certainly cannot and will not! So anyway Just wanted to let everyone know even though I started blogging back in august I am still very much a work in progress but at least I have a good meaningful name now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment