Friday, April 20, 2012

Time Flies!!!

Yesterday Jeremy and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. We had a awesome day. For lunch a friend made my favorite dish Pollo Loco and brought right to our house. How sweet was that?? Its so great to know you are loved by others who havent known you very long and that they see and really appreciate the work We do. Then at 4 we went to the movies. I had forgotten what a movie theater looked like on the inside. (and I will forget again movies are SO expensive) Anyway We watched The Three Stoogies. So We had alot of laughs. Praise The Lord that We actually found a good clean movie on They are so few and far between these days. Then when the movie was over We actually agreed to eat at Ihop. My vote was for KFC. But Jeremy said everyone would laugh if He took me there for our anniversary. The truth is im a simple woman and I dont get into all those crazy things. We dont get to go out to eat alot So I wanted KFC let people laugh but Ihop was good too. I had been telling Jeremy that We need a good picture of us We havent had one took in awhile, but everytime I think of it no ones around to take it. Well Duh my camera has a timer. Ive had that crazy thing how long and never thought of that. Anyway We had a wonderful anniversary and Have a good new family picture.









No comments: