Hey guys since its a snow day I have been working on my blog and am asking for suggestions and opinions. So please please please if your reading this comment below. I have worked on the comment options and hope that now it will allow you to comment ( so if no one comments im gonna assume its not working) so please help me find out if its allowing you to comment now.
What is something you would like to see change about the blog. . . Is the text readable? would you like to see it plainer? Bolder? Are the colors where you can see and read all text?
Theres a few question to get you started. Thanks so much!!!!
Hope to hear from you soon :)
What is something you would like to see change about the blog. . . Is the text readable? would you like to see it plainer? Bolder? Are the colors where you can see and read all text?
Theres a few question to get you started. Thanks so much!!!!
Hope to hear from you soon :)
7 comments:
I think the blog is great, as is, as long as I can leave comments, now. So here goes nothing...
Maybe I'm learning lol
Yea , I did it!!
Yay!!!! So glad comments will finally work. Thanks for commenting! :)
JUST GOT A CHANCE TO READ IT TODAY. I WOULDNT CHANGE ANYTHING I LIKE TO READ IT JUST AS IT IS.THIS IS YOUR MOM I HAVE TO TYPE ANONYMOUS CAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE ANYTHING ELSE. HA HA
Mom, I can always tell when its you because its ALL CAPS hahahaha
Good job Laura. I can read ur post. I
Like caps!
Post a Comment