Last Mothers Day we had just started our adoption journey a few weeks prior, but still I felt so much hope and excitement in knowing God was gonna allow me to be a Mama.
 |
Mothers Day 2014 (1st year celebrating!!)
Look at that smile, I was over the moon happy knowing I could finally celebrate that day as a Mother myself..
Although this year my arms are still empty , Let me assure you my heart has never been so full. I know that there is a little boy in Hong Kong who is my son.
I know I will love him and cherish him forever.
I know that someday my arms wont be empty anymore and the paperwork will stop.
It will be us, a family of three and I will look back and laugh at how full I thought my heart was then (now).

Happy Mothers day to all the mothers out there. Always know that however motherhood comes it is a absolute miracle.
I am thankful for my sweet Momma!!! |
Who has shaped me into the Woman I am today.
Ever Calling God has placed on my life She has never questioned and has been my support through every twist and turn life has thrown us.
She has been my rock through out this adoption journey.
From the moment I told her we had been called to adopt She has never stopped believing in us. She has never had a negative word to say (except this is taking too long haha).
So thankful to call her my Momma and cannot wait to call her LaLa :)
 |
| After 6 months Revealing Baby Cs name! |
1 comment:
Thank you for the sweet comments! You really went old school with that first photo. I had to borrow that red dress from a dear friend of mine. We had that picture taken at Kmart in Sweetwater and you cried all the way from Athens to Sweetwater I do not know why but that is why you kinda look puffy eyed and not to happy. You were always a happy baby but not that day!
Post a Comment