Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Waiting is our new normal.....

     Sorry its been so long, Not much going on lately just the hustle and bustle of life. We are currently still waiting for MA ( to be matched with our son.) its been 16 weeks of waiting for MA and while this may seem nerve racking to some, its become life for us.

        Every morning when my alarm goes off I wake up and wonder could this be the day? Is this the day I hear that we have been matched, The day I have been longing for, the day it finally sinks in that this picture I have carried around for 4 months is a picture of my beautiful little boy. I go about my day and try my hardest to focus on work when really I want to run and turn my phone on to see if I have a email or voicemail from our agency. When the day is over and at last I hit the power button on that phone, I feel my heart skip a beat as I hear email after email pour in, then my heart sinks only to discover that the message has not come. I look at the clock and assure myself that it could still come in, theres another hour of office time left. Then as five oclock comes I realize that today was not the day and tomorrow I will do this all over again. Who said waiting was easy.

       However I know God is refining us as we wait, and I no longer think like the woman I was 14 months ago. Thats when I realize God is using every second to shape us into the parents He wants us to be. It sounds crazy to say im cool with all the waiting, but really I do wanna be better, more educated, and just as ready as I can be for this boy who already has my whole heart.

        We are preparing and dreaming of the day we become matched and can begin on paperwork to actual bring our handsome feller home, but until then we soaking up our time as a family of two and longing for the day we bring home our third member.


No comments: