Im not proud of everything in my life. I have made alot of bad choices. However im not who I was and now when I look at my life I see my story mixed with Gods story.
We spent two years in Montana and were forever changed by our time there.
When we surrender our lives to God we will see his story in our story and it makes our lives something beautiful.
It may come as a surprise to some, but I was a little boy crazy in high school. I made some of my biggest mistakes and some lifelong regrets in those times.
I lost myself and had no self worth.
However one day I met someone who put the color back in my life. Someone who showed me how I was meant to be treated.
Someone who NEVER put his hands on me in a hurtful way. Someone who was kind and thoughtful.
This was so new to me ( as far as relationships went) that I pushed him away. Because it didnt feel right. Somewhere along the way I lost sight of what a healthy relationship was and how it felt. (I was not raised that way, but) thats what I had become. A girl who had things so wrong whose world was so broken, that the old way ,the good way, the right way, felt completely wrong.
Luckily I realized and learned that I didnt deserve the bad. I didnt deserve the physical pain, I didnt deserve the emotional hurt.
Jeremy changed everything for me and although my life was already filled with so much of Gods beauty. In this blog Ill start there.
I see Gods story in my story when I see my husband.
I am so thankful for this Godly man and the way he leads our family.
I am so glad that God sent him at the perfect time to lead me back onto the right track. Without him I dont know where or who I would be.
I see Gods Story in my story when I think about a church called Canyon Baptist Church and think about how God sent us to live and work in Hungry Horse, Montana.
I see Gods Story in my life When I remember our adoption journey.
The way God guided and directed us each step of the way.
The way He gave us such peace during one of the toughest waits of our life.
The way He saw us through.
I see God story in my story when I look at my son.
I cannot even put into words the love I have for this child. The way He is completely perfect for me. He is such a huge part of my story and He is one of the greatest choices in my life and He has made me such a proud mother.
I cannot wait to see more of Gods story in my future.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:6









No comments:
Post a Comment