Most of you who know me know my obsession with music. Especially worship music. I don't normally talk about this on my blogs, but recently I heard a song on the radio and the words spoke to me. Sometimes you hear a song and its like your hearts cry being sang to you. Thats what this song is to me.
It has so much meaning to me and yet its not one thing. Its like a thousand different meanings to me. Its not one set thing, its just for me. Its about me, its about my life.
If you havent heart Mistakes by Melody Noel and Influence Music please look it up.
Part of it Says I wont waste another day believing words you didnt say.
Wow! Talk about powerful! Half the time we dont even realize were doing it, but 90% of our worry and stress is because were listening to lies. Straight from the enemy!! I know I certainly have most of my life, and now its not intentional its just so easy to get caught up that we dont even realize it.
You dont make mistakes and you didnt start with me. I dont intentionally think im a mistake. I am loved and I know my life has value, but even the simplest things in life have us doubting and putting ourselves down. Ive decided to cling to these words in those times. To remind myself that God has a purpose for me and I cant find that purpose while doubting myself and the strength that comes from having Him as my guide.
Of course my mind is constantly on Connor. All moms worry, dont get me wrong. But special needs moms our worry is huge. Our stress can be overwhelming. And yet again the words were a reminder that my sons life has purpose no matter what the world may tell me. No matter whats thrown our way, No matter the difficult road we walk. The world will always see him as different. People will always put limitations on him, BUT GOD! God sees him no different. God says his life has purpose that he is valuable!!
I encourage you to look up this song and really listen to the words. I know contemporary christian music isnt everyones cup of tea and dont worry I wont try to persuade you to like it, but these words are powerful and maybe its just the words you need to cling to like it was for me.
Click here to listen.
It has so much meaning to me and yet its not one thing. Its like a thousand different meanings to me. Its not one set thing, its just for me. Its about me, its about my life.
If you havent heart Mistakes by Melody Noel and Influence Music please look it up.
Part of it Says I wont waste another day believing words you didnt say.
Wow! Talk about powerful! Half the time we dont even realize were doing it, but 90% of our worry and stress is because were listening to lies. Straight from the enemy!! I know I certainly have most of my life, and now its not intentional its just so easy to get caught up that we dont even realize it.
You dont make mistakes and you didnt start with me. I dont intentionally think im a mistake. I am loved and I know my life has value, but even the simplest things in life have us doubting and putting ourselves down. Ive decided to cling to these words in those times. To remind myself that God has a purpose for me and I cant find that purpose while doubting myself and the strength that comes from having Him as my guide.
Of course my mind is constantly on Connor. All moms worry, dont get me wrong. But special needs moms our worry is huge. Our stress can be overwhelming. And yet again the words were a reminder that my sons life has purpose no matter what the world may tell me. No matter whats thrown our way, No matter the difficult road we walk. The world will always see him as different. People will always put limitations on him, BUT GOD! God sees him no different. God says his life has purpose that he is valuable!!
I encourage you to look up this song and really listen to the words. I know contemporary christian music isnt everyones cup of tea and dont worry I wont try to persuade you to like it, but these words are powerful and maybe its just the words you need to cling to like it was for me.
Click here to listen.

No comments:
Post a Comment