Friday, December 20, 2019

Hes not going anywhere....

   My heart hurts.....

The last two weeks have been filled with such tragedies and great loss. My heart has been so so heavy. My friend lost her son unexpectedly. Another friend is slowly losing her battle. A Worship Leaders child passes in her sleep. A youtuber loses her toddler nephew.  The list could continue. Everywhere I look its heartache after heartache. Also next saturday makes one year since Papaw ( Wilcox) took his last breath. Lately life just seems like alot. Its heavy. Too heavy all of a sudden. My heart is broken. My spirit is crushed. I hurt for those who are suffering. You put yourself in their shoes and it hurts beyond what you can fathom. Im not sure I can adequately describe how ive been feeling lately. Im fearful. I dont wanna leave those I loves sides. I want everyone to be together, even though that is not even a guarantee of safety. I feel so anxious. Like I'm waiting, waiting on the next set of bad news. I think about Christmas being this week and it hurts my heart all over again. This should be the most exciting time, this year I feel exhausted from the heartache for those around me. This year is the year of loss. The year of hurting. The year of tears. Life gets so so heavy, but in the mist there He is. Hidden if we do not open our eyes to seek Him. And yet in the midst of our scariest times, when the heartache hits, and the tears flow He reminds us that everything is gonna be alright. Because we have a hope and promise in Him and the best thing is Hes not going anywhere.

So if your like me right now and Life feels so so heavy, remember that we are not alone. God is here and when Hes in the midst I assure you theres nothing to fear.


No comments: