Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Praise Report
Praise The LORD!!!!!!!! Sorry just had to get that out. This is My Mamaw just hours after having Balloon surgery on her heart (valve). Im not to sharp on my medical terms but anyway My family and I would like to thank everyone for the prayers As you can see they have her up and walking And are talking about possibly letting her go home tomorrow. Please continue to pray since its a 6 hour drive home it will be rough on her but I know she will be in better spirits once she gets home. She wrote me a letter one day last week telling me that if the unexpected happened not to worry because She would be in Heaven. As I sat and read that letter and of course cried like a baby I thought of how much I personally and my family have worried over the past few months as we waited to hear when the Doctor would schedule the surgery, And although after reading the letter I still worried I did have some peace. My heart goes out to families who dont have that peace. See thats why Im over 2400 miles away from my family because my husband and I desperately want to help others have that peace. Peace that only comes from knowing Jesus Christ as your personal Savior. I am so thankful things went well today but im even more thankful that If they hadnt My Mamaw would be standing with Jesus right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know this is serious But on a joking note I am also thankful My Mamaw doesnt have a clue how to get on to read this because she has no idea that picture was taken and would not be to thrilled about it haha
Post a Comment