Monday, August 20, 2012

SNEAKY Girl :)

      Wow where has time went?! I know I have not posted in FOREVER!! But For good reason I have been super busy being sneaky!!! On August the 2nd I started out on my LONG journey home with Lee, Joy, and Amber Swafford. Absolutely NO ONE from home knew!!! I had known for about 2 weeks and boy was it a long 2 weeks. I am NOT a good liar!!

       Let me back track....... I have been stressed and missing family for awhile and although my heart is in Hungry Horse, Montana and I know without a doubt thats where I am meant to be. I was getting more and more frustrated and burnt out by the day. I just needed a break. Those closest to me in Montana could tell although I did my best to hide it. So one night I said a prayer and  I told God that I was desperate and if He could work it out some way I just needed to go home for awhile. God is so FAITHFUL!!! The very next morning Lee and Joy offered to let me ride home with them when they came home in 2 weeks. They told me to pray about it and I said I already have. I decided then and there to surprise my family and friends!!

        On Saturday August 4th I showed up at my moms work and gave her the surprise of her life. Then We went and surprised pretty much my whole family that same day.  My camera tore up and would not even turn on So sadly no pictures, but I will never forget each persons face when I walked in there doors.

         I am so thankful that God answered my prayers but He even went above and beyond what I asked for. When Jeremy and I started planning after We knew I was going We still werent sure how I would get home. We didnt really have the money for a plan ticket. We knew that Eastview Baptist Church was coming out on a mission trip on september 9th. So I told Jeremy maybe I can see if they have room for me. Thats when Jeremy amazed me by saying, "Stephanie Im not sure thats long enough. I know you need a break. You need to spend time with your family and I understand that my family gets to come out here but yours hasnt yet. So I cant relate but I know you NEED this. We will figure out how to pay for a plane ticket" 
   Within a few days, I had a couple come to me and say When do you want to fly back We are paying for your plane ticket. Have I ever mentioned how I am blessed with the most amazing friends!? So I picked october the 13th because I knew if my mother and father in law came that is the week they would come (they came last year in october). I knew if they didnt come I could fly alone if I had too but im not going to have to :) My mother in law bought a ticket for herself and is going with me. Which is a HUGE relief!!!

          So as you can tell I have been a busy lady. I am having the time of my life!!!! Although I miss Jeremy terribly :( But I talk to him daily and He is doing fine. I know that if it werent for God this trip would have never happened. I am so thankful for everyones heart He touched and that they listened to Him and made this possible for me. I will be able to work and help do my part in the ministrys we help with better and will work with a more joyful heart because I was given time off to be with my family. I can never thank everyone enough for filling in for my while I am gone. You all are amazing. Thanks to my husband, Lee and Joy, and Buddie and Fran for realizing I needed this and for making it possible. You ALL are my rocks!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everyone needs a break every now and then. Glad you are enjoying one, now. You deserve it. Keeping you and Jeremy in our prayers. We love you guys and appreciate your devotion and commitment to the cause of Christ!

Stephanie said...

Thank you, Derek. You all are in our prayers as well. Super excited to see that your boys could possibly make it home for Christmas!