Thursday, July 26, 2012

Gods has Great plans for your life.

I haven't wrote to you in awhile sweetheart but its not because I haven't been thinking about you. I think of you daily and what a blessing you will be to your daddy and I. You will be loved by so many. All your family in Tn plus all our wonderful friends here. You don't have a chance baby you WILL be spoiled rotten. You will always be my miracle, my answered prayer from God, and no matter how old you get I'll never forget how I prayed nd longed for you. I wish so badly that I was holding you in my arms right now, but god has a plan for our lives and as hard as its been I am finally t a place now where i can say I trust Him amd actually mean it. Always know that your momma and daddy love you very much but more important never forget how much God loves you. He created you and He has great plans for your life.

No comments: