Well I have been home 4 weeks and have already seen a huge improvement in my attitude!! Not that I think I ever had a bad one haha :)
I am a planner and it drives me crazy that I dont even have the slightest idea what 1 year down the road looks like. Over the last few weeks God has gave me the most calming peace about this. How awesome is it That I am living the life God planned for me!?!? Yes It comes with LOTS of stresses and worries, but then when you pray and ask for vision and understanding and most of all peace and God gives you just that, It makes it all worth it.
I can not tell you what the next few years hold for Jeremy and I, but I do know that God promised He would never leave or forsake us and I believe Him. Its a odd feeling to put ALL your trust in someone you have never seen but He tells us in the bible that we can.
People ask me How could I leave everything and Go somewhere I had never been?? Im still not sure how to answer this except to say it was the hardest thing I've ever done, but that Jeremy and I never walked one step alone. There were days I didnt think I could make it and there were times I knew my strength was gone, and thats when I felt Him the most. I can assure you i'm not worthy to do the ministries I do. The bible says We have ALL sinned and come short of the glory of God and i'm no different. So I hope I have never gave the impression that I am high and mighty. The truth is Jeremy and I arent "Gods chosen ones" because in Matthew 28 verse 19 God picked us all. He didnt leave anyone out. The question is are you living the life God planned for you???
No comments:
Post a Comment