Monday, September 17, 2012

I thought I was sneaky ....

            Ok as you know I came home in August and surprised ALL my family and friends and I bragged about how sneaky I am, but what I found out yesterday is that there is someone far more sneaky than me!!!!!
           When I came to TN I knew that Eastview Baptist Church was going to MT in september for a mission trip. So I told Jeremy "You should come back with them and surprise everyone." Weeks went by and Jeremy said "I cant there is to much to do here, It's just not gonna work out" One night on the phone Jeremy was talking and He said when We get back from TN, and I was sure I had caught him but he assured me he couldnt come. So the closer it got to september the more I missed Jeremy and I called one night and even talked to him about changing my flight to something sooner. The only reason I didnt is because Judy had already booked her flight to fly back with me on October 13th. Jeremy just kept telling me to hang in there and try to make the best of it. Eastview was leaving Mt on a thursday and on Monday I text Jeremy and basically begged him to come back with them. Again He told me He couldn't and to hang in there. I was so frustrated On one hand I was SOOO HAPPY to be here with family and friends, but on the other I MISSED my husband.

         So Eastview headed back and I gave up on the hope of Jeremy coming with them. I called Jeremy every night as usual but our talks were anything but usual. He would only talk for a few minutes and he constantly said he was tired and had to go before he fell asleep. Finally after a couple days of this I asked him if He was taking something. He acted like He could barely put a sentence together and I suggested He go see a Dr.
         On Sunday September 16th My parents and I went to Eastview for church because they were gonna be talking about the mission trip and showing pictures. After church I was suppose to meet our friend Lisa for lunch. So I was surprised to see Lisa and her husband Joe walk in. mostly because when we made the plans She said it would just be me and her because Joe would be out of town with work and because I didnt know they were coming to church. I was not at all prepared for who stepped in the row with me and said hi JEREMY!!!!! I just stared for a second I could believe it. and then I cried like a baby. I was so HAPPY!!!! Needless to say Judy is not flying back with me October 13th He is. So no I am not the master of all sneakiness but I am married to him!!!!

No comments: