Well were still in Tennessee Silly. We are busy kiddos at the moment. We are running here and there trying to see everyone and trying to just rest and have some fun. We will be flying back in about 2 weeks (october 13th). As excited as we are to get back and get back to work, it is hard everytime and that will never change. Although each time does seem to get a little easier for me that is not the case for everyone. I found this to be especially true last night when my Mamaw looked at me and said "Your really going back aren't you?" Then She asked me two tough questions "Do you have to? Do you want to?" My answers were yes were really going back. No I don't always want to, and no I guess technically I don't have to.
I wanna go back because I love what we do and because i know im needed. Not in a im all that they ABSOLUTELY need me because im so great kinda way but in a I wanna help and do my part kinda way. I wanna go back because I love each child that comes to Beyond Borders for Christ. I wanna go back because I love being a part of Canyon Baptist worship team.
To be 100% honest with you no I dont always wanna go back or even be there for that matter. I don't wanna sound cruel or selfish but as humans We are We just cant help it. As much as I love what we do I would be lying if I said there werent days that I just wanted to go home. There are days I just wanna see my family and there are even days I think about the life Jeremy and I had before We decided to go into missions. What always helps me is this quote "If you found a cure for cancer, wouldnt it be inconceivable to hide it from the rest of mankind? How much more inconceivable to keep silent the cure of the eternal wages of death" - Dave Davidson We are meant to share no matter if were home or 2400 miles from home and Whether we want to or not.
Do I have too? Hmm I guess technically the answers no. God gives us the freedom to choose. How though could you say no to the King of Kings? The man who gave you eternal life?
On July 5th, 2011 We didnt say no even though We could have or even though We might have wanted to. We stepped out on faith and I have never regretted it. God has always provided for us and I have ever confidence that He will continue to bless us and give us vision and understanding for our future No matter where We are.
No comments:
Post a Comment