Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Home is Where my Heart is and Im too Blessed to be Stressed

      Well Our trip is slowly coming to an end, and man has it been a awesome trip. As I sit here tonight I am like a different woman then the Wore down, over it woman who showed up unannounced two months ago. I must say this trip did everything i hoped it would. I dont even know where to begin other than saying two months ago I would have told you that the ministry takes much more than it gives back and I was at rock bottom and really struggling daily. Now two months later I am excited about heading home. YES I just called Montana HOME!!! And no I have not lost my mind.
      Home is where were together. I call Athens, Tn home because it was my home for 22 years and I will probably always call it home, but I also call Montana home because its where We live. Just like they say "Home is where the Heart is" I find that to be so true and Our hearts are definitely in Hungry Horse, Montana. We have built a life there Im not saying We will be there forever but It will always hold a special place in our hearts and for now its Home.
       When I left Montana 2 months ago my stress level was out the roof. No specific reason just needed a break. I was very lucky that God seen fit to answer my prayer for a break. Now here I sit and all I can think about is the saying " Too Blessed to be Stressed". I couldnt think of a better example of how blessed I am than this....Tonight I had to pack a bunch of clothes to be shipped back to us in Montana. Why you might ask?? Well everytime I come home for a visit my family buys me sooo much stuff. I am not even kidding I have got soooo much clothes this trip its not even funny, and there is absolutely no way it would all be able to fly home with me! So yes im VERY blessed and yes maybe a little spoiled :)
          This trip has helped me get back on track. I am ready to get back to Montana and get to work. Yes, there will be struggles for me in the future. Why?? Because Life is full of struggles but God said "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.” - John 16:33  He also said Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.      - Galatians 6:9          We have to hold onto these promises in order to get through the hard times. God will reward us if We do not give up. I choose to keep on keeping on. How about you??
      

No comments: