Hello all. Things have been so crazy lately. Last weekend my cousin got married and I got my first experience at being a bridesmaid :) It was awesome but a BUSY weekend. Then we find out Jeremys Cousin who is due in December is actually having a BOY not a girl. :) Gotta love surprises!! So that has been a shocker, but all anyone wants is a healthy baby so no one is disappointed or sad. So anyway that's just a few of the latest headlines in out life ;)
Jeremy started his job last week and seems like a different man. He is so happy and just stress free. I never even realized how irritable he had become. I am so glad that he is happier now.
Jacob and I have had a great week. He is learning new things daily and is such a happy boy.The question I get asked most often is Am I taking on more to babysit? I have had others ask about me babysitting for them and the greedy side of me and the "I never say no to anyone" side of me almost tells everyone yes. However, that is not always the smartest thing. The last thing I wanna do is get in over my head. I have prayed and prayed and prayed and each time God says Be still and know that I am God, and although more money would help us tremendously I just feel that another full timer is too much right now. So that's why my babysitting is not up and booming. It is a choice I have made and that does not mean that later I wont take more or that I would say no to occasionally babysitting for someone. Just right now this is whats best.
Other than that now much going on in our lives. Things have been pretty quiet in our neighborhood. We are watching God move and are excited to see what He has planned next for us. :)
Jeremy started his job last week and seems like a different man. He is so happy and just stress free. I never even realized how irritable he had become. I am so glad that he is happier now.
Jacob and I have had a great week. He is learning new things daily and is such a happy boy.The question I get asked most often is Am I taking on more to babysit? I have had others ask about me babysitting for them and the greedy side of me and the "I never say no to anyone" side of me almost tells everyone yes. However, that is not always the smartest thing. The last thing I wanna do is get in over my head. I have prayed and prayed and prayed and each time God says Be still and know that I am God, and although more money would help us tremendously I just feel that another full timer is too much right now. So that's why my babysitting is not up and booming. It is a choice I have made and that does not mean that later I wont take more or that I would say no to occasionally babysitting for someone. Just right now this is whats best.
Other than that now much going on in our lives. Things have been pretty quiet in our neighborhood. We are watching God move and are excited to see what He has planned next for us. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment