I wanted to let everyone know where I have been lately. We no longer have internet at our house so times a few and far between for me to post. But that does not mean that great things arent happening!!! Jeremy got a new job and we are so excited and thankful!!! I am still babysitting and am finally feeling normal again.
TFC had a awesome outreach on Halloween giving out 2413 cups of candy. Things are going well and God is really blessing our church.
I dont have much time to write, but just wanted to let everyone know we are doing good. God blesses us everyday even when we dont take notice, His blessings are all around.
TFC had a awesome outreach on Halloween giving out 2413 cups of candy. Things are going well and God is really blessing our church.
I dont have much time to write, but just wanted to let everyone know we are doing good. God blesses us everyday even when we dont take notice, His blessings are all around.
No comments:
Post a Comment