Saturday, September 13, 2014

Delays. . . . . .:(

I apologize for being gone for so long I have just been collecting myself. Everythings ok. We just hit a small delay due to some paperwork that had not been sent in ( no ones fault), Delays are hard no matter what the circumstance and maybe im a tad bit bias but I think they are 100 million times worse when they involve you bringing home a missing piece of your family. I wont lie I was sad, mad, and just about  every other emotion there is. I want so badly to hear our home study is approved and move on to the next step.  In these times I am reminded of Exodus 14:14
The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still."



Its then that the emotions go away and I am left with the peace only God can give. I know without a doubt that if God didnt want these delays, there would be no delays. Therefore we are waiting for a reason, there is a purpose and none of this is in vain.  


Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. Psalm 27:14


Yep, We have hit a small delay, but we have nothing to worry about because this is all apart of His plan  :)

No comments: