Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A sleepover with my favorite baby girl. . . .

 Last week Kinlee had her first sleep over at my house.
 
  I just love spending time with her and loved every second. We even went to the park which was a huge hit   ( I think)
    
Swinging


Of course She mostly liked playing with things that arent even toys
 ' 
Because Stephs Water bottle is soooo cool


Torturing the dog was fun too
Then it came (past) bedtime can you say delirious, which in Kinlees case means laughter at EVERYTHING



Best laughing picture I could get  
 And then the next morning at 7am She was up and ready for the day

I often wonder what we ever did without this sweet girl. I am thrilled to be apart of her life and am honored that I was trusted to care for her over night. I love her to the moon and back!
Steph and Kinlee 9/24/14

1 comment:

laura said...

HAHA You say she was torturing Nala so she got photobombed!!
SO CUTE!