Thursday, February 5, 2015

Every second has been for Connor

   I have longed to be a mother for almost 7 years. I have prayed for a baby all that time. I have begged, I have sobbed , and I have shed plenty of tears and today it dawned on me that Every second has been for Connor. Every tear has been for him. Long before I knew we were called to adopt, there was a empty spot in our hearts and it could only be filled by him. We werent longing for any baby, we were longing for Connor. We werent praying for our biological child, we were praying for Connor. We obviously had no idea, but it was all for him. Every year, every month, every day, every second , every tear, every prayer it was all for Connor.


        Every second has been for Connor and that makes Gods plan for us so much more overwhelming. To think that God picked a child just for you. That He saw a baby who needed parents and He saw you longing for a child and He had the perfect plan for Two Worlds away to one day collide.



He knew, He always knew that my heart was longing for Connor long before I ever knew.

Every second has been for Connor.

No comments: