Imagine this, someone you know comes up to your car window and when you roll it down they say "Can you not have babies??" First of all let me say that ITS NOT OK TO SAY THAT. Secondly its none of your business and thirdly how rude can you be!!!!!
This is peoples mentality, they must have to adopt because they cant have their own bless their hearts, I wonder if its her?? I bet its Him??
I am here to set the record straight ITS NEVER OK TO SAY THAT. Dont ask anyone. Just dont.
Let me say I do not have to adopt. I am blessed because God is allowing me to adopt.
Its humbling when the creator of the universe forms little eyes that are yours and little hands that are your husbands, and you are overwhelmed that He made them just for you and that you get to carry them for nine months. Its an amazing gift and I am not trying to take away from it one bit.
However I am just as humbled to know that the creator of the universe picked a baby just for me. I didnt give birth to them they were born to another mother maybe they have her eyes and their fathers hands, I am overwhelmed that I will be the one wiping tears from those eyes and that little hand will be held tightly in my hand. So this gift is just as amazing as having a child grow in my stomach for nine months, and I am not sad!! I am overflowing with joy I am thrilled that I get to adopt and that it is not second choice or option two, but it is the way I will be growing my family. It is Gods plan for me.
Just because I am excited and extremely happy about adopting doesnt mean that you can be insensitive and ask me about having biological children. You dont know my story, you dont know the path I have walked.
I have found that even women who do not want child, women who have their minds made up still want the option. No one wants to think that their body does not work the way it was meant to. Man or woman. So no its not ok to whisper and gossip about which one it is thats broken.
Its a little different if your family, or if were close friends and we are sitting in a one on one setting, but still be careful and be sensitive. However if I barely know you please do not come nonchalantly up to my car window and blurt out such a rude and insulting question.
Seriously its never ok to say that!
***True story***
This is peoples mentality, they must have to adopt because they cant have their own bless their hearts, I wonder if its her?? I bet its Him??
I am here to set the record straight ITS NEVER OK TO SAY THAT. Dont ask anyone. Just dont.
Let me say I do not have to adopt. I am blessed because God is allowing me to adopt.
Its humbling when the creator of the universe forms little eyes that are yours and little hands that are your husbands, and you are overwhelmed that He made them just for you and that you get to carry them for nine months. Its an amazing gift and I am not trying to take away from it one bit.
However I am just as humbled to know that the creator of the universe picked a baby just for me. I didnt give birth to them they were born to another mother maybe they have her eyes and their fathers hands, I am overwhelmed that I will be the one wiping tears from those eyes and that little hand will be held tightly in my hand. So this gift is just as amazing as having a child grow in my stomach for nine months, and I am not sad!! I am overflowing with joy I am thrilled that I get to adopt and that it is not second choice or option two, but it is the way I will be growing my family. It is Gods plan for me.
Just because I am excited and extremely happy about adopting doesnt mean that you can be insensitive and ask me about having biological children. You dont know my story, you dont know the path I have walked.
I have found that even women who do not want child, women who have their minds made up still want the option. No one wants to think that their body does not work the way it was meant to. Man or woman. So no its not ok to whisper and gossip about which one it is thats broken.
Its a little different if your family, or if were close friends and we are sitting in a one on one setting, but still be careful and be sensitive. However if I barely know you please do not come nonchalantly up to my car window and blurt out such a rude and insulting question.
Seriously its never ok to say that!
***True story***
No comments:
Post a Comment