Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I am breathless....

  Tomorrow my little love turns three!!! My heart literally aches to know all the milestones I have missed in these first three years of his life. Tomorrow I could focus on that. I could wallow in self pity all day and that would be understandable. However because of Gods amazing plan to grow our family through international adoption I rejoice because I have this little guys future. So instead of being sad I will choose to be happy and know that next year I will celebrate with Connor.  I will smile because its my sons third birthday and yet a year ago I didnt know him. That is the power of adoption. The wonder and awe of it all. This is the awesomeness of a God who keeps his promises. It may not be when or how you think but it will be better than your wildest dreams. It will leave you breathless, today I am breathless... I have a son and He is turning three, God turned my ashes into beauty.



No comments: