Hello Little Love!!
Today you turn three!!!! Its hard to believe that three years ago was just another day yet across the world you were drawing your first breath! Our God is truly amazing and we are so thankful that although we aren't celebrating with you today, that you are celebrating with a foster family who loves you very much. Today I rejoice in knowing this is our last birthday apart and yet my heart breaks that this will be your last birthday with the first family you ever knew. Whether there was balloons, cake, and presents or if it was just a normal day of playing I hope that it was a good day. I hope that it was filled with memories that you may never remember, but memories they will never forget.
Know that no matter what your day held we hope it was filled with your happiness and that you felt lots of love and know that far far away our family celebrated the gift of you!!
Today you turn three!!!! Its hard to believe that three years ago was just another day yet across the world you were drawing your first breath! Our God is truly amazing and we are so thankful that although we aren't celebrating with you today, that you are celebrating with a foster family who loves you very much. Today I rejoice in knowing this is our last birthday apart and yet my heart breaks that this will be your last birthday with the first family you ever knew. Whether there was balloons, cake, and presents or if it was just a normal day of playing I hope that it was a good day. I hope that it was filled with memories that you may never remember, but memories they will never forget.
Know that no matter what your day held we hope it was filled with your happiness and that you felt lots of love and know that far far away our family celebrated the gift of you!!


No comments:
Post a Comment