Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Please pray that things wouldnt go according to plan...

Its hard to believe after 20 months on this journey that we only have a couple more months until the end.We are so close to scooping Connor up in our arms that some days I literally ache for him. 

Of course we are filled with excitement and anticipation so there is no time to be sad. We are having our  first baby shower this weekend a event I have thought of and dream about years before it was actually happening. Of course nothing is like I envisioned it and thats whats so great about our God! He sees the bigger picture and makes things better than we could have ever visioned. I am honored that God chose me to be TYKs mother. I am overwhelmed that He has chosen me to parent a child with special needs. I am blown away at how He believes in us. How He sees our full potential even when we are sitting somewhere sobbing saying I cant. 20 months later I see his plan , I not only understand it, but I am living it. I am a million emotions and they change daily, but what I feel for certain is ready.  I have so many unknowns and  things I am super nervous about, but im ready for this child. Im ready to struggle through motherhood like all mothers do. Im ready to try my best. I already  am experiencing this incredible love that a mother has for her child. I cant wait to experience How the love grows even deeper when He is here.  Im just so ready!!

So this brings me to the point of this blog, We are waiting (8-10 weeks) to get HCO If all goes according to plan it should come sometime in that time frame and then we will get travel dates somewhere within 1-3 weeks. I am praying things dont go according to plan, and I want you to pray that with me. 

Pray that God would perform a miracle! Pray that He would be faithful like he has time and time again. Stop praying for Christmas or any specific date. Pray that God would show up and show out. Pray that He would blow us away. Pray God would bring Connor home!!!! We know that these statics are  right and up to date, however we believe that theres power in the name of JESUS. We believe that He can do all things. We believe that He will bring Connor home. We know that this is too big for us but nothing is to big for Him. Help us pray for Gods perfect time. Pray for a miracle!! Pray Connor home!

No comments: