I know its crazy but I really uttered those words a few weeks ago and I meant them. Of course looking at it later it seems so so ridiculous. It doesnt matter though because in that moment it makes perfect sense and you are drowning in the unknowns. The point im trying to make is were human, im human. I have worries and oh do I have fears. However even in those fear filled moments I know He is my son. I know this is our life. I know He will love us. I know we already love him. I know things will be hard and there will be times while raising him that I will be scared out of my mind, but I also know that there will be so much joy. I know that He is mine and I know He likes us.....Even if He doesnt know it yet
1 comment:
You are having fears and worries that all new mothers to be have. It's normal. You will be fine. Love you. Sorry we can't be at the shower tomorrow. Pp is feeling rough. Wednesday dr increased Parkinson's med and it's either bothering him or pancreas is acting up. Have a great time tomorrow. Lots of pictures !!
Post a Comment