Monday, August 8, 2016

Bringing you home...

 Imagine traveling for nearly 20 hours being up over 24 hours. 3 flights one that was 11 hours long. With your brand new toddler. We were exhausted, but We couldnt wait to be home. We couldnt wait for our family to see this beautiful boy that we had meet 5 days earlier. We had so much anticipation and excitement and when we stepped into that airport lobby filled with our closest friends and family clapping, cheering,and crying...

Life Began...



  I cannot even describe to you how it felt. I cant explain what was going through my mind or the emotions filling my body.
 Im certain that it was love at first sight just like it was for us.


Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles were born.



And for the first time we made our debut as parents.



 It was the most wonderful and exhilarating  experiences of my life. It was more than I could have ever hoped or dreamed and we are so thankful for each and everyone who came out be apart of Connors homecoming.

No comments: