Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I am thankful for .........

To start i'd like to say thanks to God who created me! Who died on a cross for my sins although i'm so undeserving. Who has given me everything I have and made me who I am today. Who sent me to a town called Hungry Horse. Who gave me the courage to leave my family and everything I know and love. The God from whom all blessings flow!!! He is the reason for everything i'm about to list. He is everything to me He's more than a story, more than words on a page in history. Hes the air that I breathe and i am so thankful for him!!!
I am thankful for two christian parents. A mom who is my best friend and a Dad who thinks I hung the moon. Parents who would do anything for me but most important parents who enstilled Gods love in me. I was raised in church and always knew I was loved. I had a wonderful childhood all thanks to them.
I am thankful to have both sets of grandparents still today. But most importantly I am thankful that even when the time comes for them to go I know i will see them again because they are all believers.
I am thankful that Mamaw Harmon always loved us grandkids the same and goes out of her way to make sure we know there are no favorites. Who read us books even when I know she didnt want to and when we were learning to read she would say no you read it to me. I am thankful that she looked at me one night during revival and asked me if i wanted to be saved. I accepted christ that night and i still remember how she cried and I know it was because God had answered a prayer. I know she prayed constantly till all of us grandkids were saved. And for that i will always be grateful.
I am thankful for Papaw Harmon and even though he never says it I know he loves all us grandkids very much. I am thankful for the good christian man he is. I'll always remember him reciting poems and drinking a glass of mello yello. And how when mamaw was at work he let us do whatever we wanted. And how every morning you can find him reading his bible, and how worn his bible is and how much He loves Clear Springs Baptist Church.
I am thankful for Mamaw and Papaw Wilcox who also always made sure I knew about Jesus. Who hug you when you get to there house and hug you when you leave. And how they share my lve for animals and how we can talk for hours about our pets. They are a blessing and I am thankful for them.
I am thankful for Jeremy and how he loves me for who i am. I am thankful that God allowd me to find my soulmate at 19 years old. The way we can finish each others sentences and the way we can laugh at the silliest thing. I am thankful that after 3years of marriage we are still very much in love.
I am thankful for my cousin but most important friend Lacey and how she is always there when i need here. And even though were not as close anymore we know we can call each other anytime. She was there when no one else was and ill always be thankful.
I am thankful for my cousins Nathan, Zach, and Daniel. I am thankful that we always had each other to play with as children. I am thankful that even though were not as close now that were grown up we will always have each others backs because thats what family do.
I am thankful for all my aunts and uncles. Lisa who writes me letters weekly and always treated me like her own. Tracy who taught me to stand up for what i believe in and to stand up for myself because no one else is going to. Kathy who taught me if your food is not how you ordered it send it back and how to deal with Verizon. Randy W. who taught me to speak my mind. Sorry if i left anyone out.
I am thankful for My in laws. Larry and Judy have always been good to me and have done so much for Jeremy and I and no matter what I know they love us both very much.
I am thank for my brother and sister in law Joe and Tiff. As an only child i am thankful to finally have some to call a brother and sister even if i have to tag in law on the end. I know that no matter what they are only a phone call away.
I am thankful for Rob and Jeannie Sneed. Rob married us and did a great job he also counciled us before we got married and ill never forget the things he said. I am proud to call them family.
I am thankful for Bo and Amanda Coleman. Even though I was only there babysitter for a few months it taught me so much. And i am thankful that they trusted me with there girls. I never knew how attached i would get to them after such a short time but when i see pictures of how much they have grown since then it makes me want to cry. I think i fell in love with your girls the first time i kept them. They are precious and i pray for them daily.
I am thankful for Clear Spring Baptist Church the church I grew up in. The church that saw me grow up i am thankful for all the members who are like family to me. Clear Springs helped shape what kind of christian i am today and i am so thankful.
I am thankful for Oak Grove Baptist Church. Words cannot describe what it means to me. I am thankful that there at that church God got through to Jeremy which was a answered prayer for me that i had been praying for years. I love all the members they are like family to us. I am thankful that they help support us in Montana. I am thankful that they are behind us and our work here 100%. They will always be home to us.
I am thankful for Canyon Baptist Church and how they openly welcomed us in. I call it a priveledge to be there worship leaders. I love all the people here and am thankful for each of them.
I am thankful for Big J and Cameron they were our first friends here. I am thankful that they invited us to there daughters 2nd bday party even though we had just got here and we didnt really know each other yet. Since then we have got to know each other better and it is wonderful to have christian friends we can share time with who are on fire about Jesus like us.
I am thankful for lee and Joy. I cannot even begin to name all they have done for us. They are amazing people who love Jesus and are willing to go where he leads. Oh if only the world were full of people like them.
I am thankful for the church allowing us to live in the apartment attached to the church. It is a blessing.
I am thankful for Beyond Borders and the unity between the 3 churches.
I am thankful for Beverly who came to Hungry Horse to work for a few months we have made a great friendship and its gonna be hard to see her go home in december.
I am thankful for Buddie and Fran cummings who will be here in June to help wherever needed.
I am thankful for everyone who has offered to have us over for Thanksgiving.
I am thankful for the Beyond Borders Band and the work they do each week. They truly make a joyful noise to the Lord and you can tell there hearts are in it.
I am thankful for Joe and Lisa and the friendship we have. And how no matter what I know they will always be there for us.
I am thankful for Dl and Brenda and our friendship and how i know i can always call them no matter what.
I am thankful for michael and Brandy and our friendship even though we barely met them before we left i am thankful for what time we did get to spend with them. I will never forget what michael said our last sunday "This sunday is special its my first subday but thats not why its special its special because its Jeremy and Stephanies last " he said alot more but i was crying to hard to hear we then went up front and everyone came up and prayed for us and ill never forget that.
I am thankful for Bill and Jean and how excited they were when we announcced our call. One night bill even made the church get in a circle and hold hands and pray for us ill never forget that.
I am thankful for the Vaughns Donald, sheila, and Dusty how they treat us like family and are always there to talk if we need them.
I am thankful for Derek and Christy McCosh. Christy taught me to love everyone and always wear a smile and have a cheerful heart. Under Dereks preaching was when I first felt the call to come to Montana. I cannot write all the things i learned while he was my pastor. I am so thankful for him and how mission minded he is.
I am thankful for the life jeremy and i have in Montana. I am thankful God brought us here.
I am thankful for all the prayers, cards, and money from those back hone. It is all appreciated.
I am thankful for my Wal-Mart friends you know who you are. Even on the worst days you could always make me laugh. You are the reason it was so hard to quit.
If i left anyone out im very sorry.
These are the things i'm thankful for.

No comments: