Well it was suppose to snow yesterday and when it didnt Jeremy and I were so disappointed. Most of our friends here however were very happy. I think we are still in the mind set of Tennessee Where it hardly ever snows and you want it so bad and everyones so happy when it finally does because you know it will not last. Here the people are not excited because they know its gonna come and stay and stay and stay so they arent so excited. But when I looked out my window this morning and saw snow on the ground I couldnt help it. I was so excited like a little kid, and theres hardly any just a few white spots and barely snowing but I was still excited. I love snow :) When I see snow I think of playing in it and having fun and I also think of sitting inside looking out the window watching it come down with a big hot cup of hot chocolate with the one you love Whats more romantic then that?? :)
Jeremy and I are not pretending or putting on a front We are so happy here :) We love everything about it We have lots of people We can call friends and have adjusted well. We have had few bad days but LOTS of good days and that is the Power of Prayer no doubt about it :) We know that Satan is not happy about this and will try to cause problems anyway he can so keep those prayers coming We really need them . We appreciate everyone who takes a minute to mention us in prayer. We are living proof that God still answers prayers. Its hard to believe this quiet, bashful girl who had never sung in church until last year is now helping her husband as worship leaders of a church 2400 miles away from a place they both always called home. How is God wanting to use you?? Are you listening to him?? Think about it
No comments:
Post a Comment