Monday, November 7, 2011
Random stuff as of Lately
Well It has happened And I have been so careful I tried ever way to prevent it but.......I got a cold!!! What did you think I was gonna say??? haha Now Jeremys ear is bothering him and thats how mine started :/ Just head colds I guess the worst part is the headache I constantly have and the mucus in my throat. Today (Sunday) was so frustrating because we had picked out some of my favorite songs and i couldnt hit a note :/ Its one thing to mess up and hit the wrong note but its awful to try your hardest and cant hit any of them. O well my heart was in it so its still a joyful noise. On a better note The kids sung today only 2 were here but still they did so good :) Its great to see them get up and sing about Jesus. So tomorrow my stickers for my bass are coming in :) YAY!! I know its cheating but once I memorize the notes and everything the stickers will be history. Jeremy also got me a pink strap :) Have I mentioned lately that hes the greatest. He bought me a bunch of stuff out of the blue just because Of course he told me about all of it that same day because bless his heart He cant keep a secret. We havent been up to much the last few days since We been sick. We have watched a bunch of movies since laying on the couch is all we feel like doing. Not much else going on just staying super busy but its worth it We are still very excited about our new lives. When we think we have got use to it We will have a quiet night where We actually have time to stop and look at the mountains and stars and then We look at each other and say "We live here"! Its still hard to believe sometimes that we packed up and took off. God has great plans for us and there is no doubt in my mind that coming to Canyon Baptist Church in Hungry Horse, Montana to be worship leaders is just the beginning of it. Cant wait to see what other surprises God has up his sleeve :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment