Saturday, June 23, 2012

I have been dreaming of you lately. In my dream im just taking care of you and im just so happy! But i can never see your face I guess thats cause I have no idea what you'll look like. I cannot even begin to imagine you! I hope you are a complete mixture of us both:) Every month I wonder if this could be the month I conceive you. I'll admit I have drove myself crazy over the years making myself think I have every pregnancy symptom ever heard of. Its rediculous I know. I set myself up for alot of heartache because of it. Only since I have been in Montana have I completely put my trust in God and His timing and its like a weight was lifted off me. See sweetheart We never have to go through life alone because God will go with us every step of the way if we'll only let him but the choice is ours. I cannot wait to teach you all about Jesus and I pray that the day will come that I will get to see you accept Him as your Lord and Savior I cannot wait until you come into this world. I pray for patience while im waiting and understanding I know you are gonna be so worth the wait. I love you so much Love, Mommy

No comments: