What are the Ministrys were involved in???
- Sunday Jeremy and I are the worship leaders So We do all of the worship songs sunday morning and night. I also teach the k-3rd sunday school class
- Monday As of right now this is our off day :)
- Tuesday We have our adult bible study We eat at 6 and bible study is from 7-8. Jeremy and I along with Lee and Joy and Fran meet in the afternoon to prepare the meal. Every 2nd and 4th tuesday We volunteer at our local food bank from 7am-12pm
- Wednesday We have Beyond Borders for Christ at 6. Jeremy has to go early to practice for the worship, and Lee Joy and I prepare the meal before the service. I also have a class for 3 and under. Check out my post called Beyond Borders for Christ to see what its all about!!!
- Thursday This is also a off day for us:)
- Friday We have worship practice at 2. Jeremy goes to a mens bible study at Hungry Horse Chapel at 7
- Saturday Jeremy teaches a guitar class from 12-1 and then we have worship practice at 1. Then We have to make sure we have powerpoints and everything else ready for sunday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment