Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Yikes

So I try to keep Mollys poop picked up out of the yard because nothing makes me madder than getting poop on my shoe!! So I was going behind her everytime she went but as a missionary im always trying to think of ways to save money and the doogy bags seem a waste to just put a little in So i have been only cleaning the yard once a week and filling
 up a hole bag that way. So today I go out because its sunny so I figure I better go while I got a chance and so im minding my own business when I walk right up on 2 snakes.  Yikes!!  So I of course am scared and run to the porch and then I think Jeremy will never believe me so what do i do Of course I go back over to get a picture. After I take and send the picture thats when I discover 2 more piles along the side of the apartment so that was 3 piles of 2 so 6 altogether. Needless to say the poop may pile up for awhile!!!!!

No comments: