We had a great first week at the summer food program. A BIG thanks to everyone who helped. But a VERY special thanks to Colonial View Baptist Church from Cookville Tn for coming out and helping us this week. They were the BEST!!! They cooked Jeremy and I breakfast and dinner daily. We played cards nightly and just had a great time. Mostly what We did when we werent working Ok even when We were working was laugh!!! This group is HILARIOUS!!!!! From the Moment I met them I was cracking up!!! It only took a week but they all already have a special place in our hearts. Thanks again guys!!
I Also have a new BFF (Best Friend Forever) Dink and I hit it off from day one. We have laughed till We cried many days this week :) I sure will miss him!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment