Thursday, May 30, 2013

A bad attitude!

    Do you ever have a bad attitude?? I do ALOT, but last night was extra bad!!! I was just in a horrible mood, and I was madest because I was mad that I was mad! haha Hope you get what I meant there. Jeremy and I made a promise that no matter how stressed we got about the move we were gonna make these last (6) weeks here the best and not waste a moment worry about things we cant change or control. So I was so mad because I was breaking that promise. Then we get in bed and Jeremy was asking me what was wrong. So of course I began unloading EVERYTHING and finally I said im just so frustrated. You know what He said "The Lord has been way too good to us for us to feel like this"  He put himself in it, but it was mostly me so He really meant " The Lord has been way too good to you for you to feel like this" But thankfully I married a gentleman and He didnt say it so bluntly. He was right and that did snap me out of my bad attitude for the moment. He then reminded me that we only have 3 wednesdays left. So again I promised (myself) that  I was gonna make the most of the rest of our time. After all no time to be sad, frustrated, or anything else negative not when God has placed so much positive around me. :)


   Today is a new day and it might not be a better day then yesterday, but I will have a better attitude!!

No comments: